2-Day Online Course
Why Managing Sustainably Matters
While many businesses have an understanding that people are an essential part of their success, few actively nurture their human capital in an informed and systematic way.
The Covid-19 pandemic has been a wake-up call. It’s now clear that occupational safety and health (OSH) is not just a nice-to-have, but a key element of business management.
By ensuring that their workers are not only safe and healthy but also contented and fulfilled, organisations can gain a reputation for being good employers, attracting talent and loyalty.
This course aims to raise awareness of the value of human capital and show how OSH management can contribute to a positive workforce culture and a sustainable business.
How does your business benefit when your employees attend this course?
- Immediate payback: your managers and supervisors will return from the training motivated and inspired, ready to introduce social sustainability principles to your organisation.
- Longer-term gain: your managers and supervisors will be able to use what they have learned to implement social sustainability measures and monitor their performance.
- You will benefit organisationally from the insights your employees gain through memorable and thought-provoking discussions and activities.
What will your employees experience when they attend the course?
- They will receive globally recognised, respected and certificated training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
- They will learn efficiently and effectively – this single course gives solid grounding in human capital and the relationship between OSH management and social sustainability.